Murphy's political laws
- No matter who gets elected, Government always gets in
Sent by Ramrodder
- Politics and religion don't mix well
Sent by Kittiemaid67@cs.com
- What is neo-capitalism (the neo-capitalism of the ex-socialist countries)?
Blind alley, leading out of a dead-end street.
- What is socialism?
Victory of ideology over clear mind.
The last two laws were sent by Tony Halmos
- It's when you are finally on top when everyone finds out all the bad things that you did as a teen, thus ruining your position.
- Every revolution has its wastage - sounds the wisdom of politicians.
The loss of the wealth of the nation and absolute poverty of 35% of the population isn't too much?
(This was the result of the silent revolution of the last decade in Hungary.)
Sent by Tony
- We could do worse, we always have.
Government's debt management program wants you to pay your debt last week, and their debts in 8 to 12 weeks
Sent by Tony Pizzo
Sent by Valerie
- The worst political candidate will become President
Sent by Richard New